Welcome, everyone! Please, read carefully before submitting anything:
- Don’t flood a company’s inbox with multiple projects but submit a complete and polished document.
- Respect their guidelines, time and patience.
- Common sense: don’t send a rom-com script to a company specialised in indie horrors (or a blockbuster to a short film company).
- Let us know if anything changes on their end (like new requirements, closed submissions, etc.)
- Sign up for our newsletter because we might update the list.
- Good luck to you all, and don’t forget we forward to a producer any strong script we provide feedback on!
Read → They accept unsolicited scripts via BBC Writersroom. They have distinct submission windows for scripts, announced on the BBC Writersroom Opportunities page.
Read → “We welcome innovative ideas for singles and series, factual and drama programmes. One-line ideas are fine, a few paragraphs are best. Please do not send us more than one page – if the idea is strong enough, we will request more information”.
Read → “We prefer English language horror scripts for the international market but other projects are welcomed”.
The Hampstead Theatre
Read → “All submissions must be from writers based in the UK”.
Read → Script submissions are currently NOT accepted BUT might reopen in 2022, so keep checking.
Read → “Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your script. Because of the high volume of scripts we receive, we cannot read submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines”.
LLeju Productions and Films
Read → SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE READ WITHOUT A RELEASE FORM.
Read → They accept ideas for unscripted content only.
Recorded Picture Company
Read → They accept materials from writers/directors with representation.
The Wireless Theatre Company
Requirements: send a one-page pitch and read submission guidelines